This is a bad conference talk:
- it is very basic (these are just the basics of web performance)
- it has a misleadingly catchy title ("the future of front-end performance"? gimme a break; this is the present of front-end performance)
- it is very unoriginal (it is one thing to hear Paul Irish, or Alex Russell, or Paul Lewis, or other people who obsess about performance, talk about it, and it's another to listen to someone quoting their tweets and showing their graphics)
- it is very inconcrete (yeah, bullet points, but how do you actually do these things?)
- it is no better than a blog post.